Frequently Asked Question

I think I have a New York or New Jersey dental malpractice case and want to consult a lawyer. What should I do first?

WITHOUT QUESTION, the first thing you should do is call us to set up a confidential no-obligation consultation. Your consultation is free. Call us and find out how we can help you. Our practice has been entirely devoted to representing patients in dental malpractice litigation.